Planning a Santa visit? Check out the scuba diving Santa at Atlantis the Palm this week!
Christmas fever has kicked up to the maximum with the festival just around the corner. And the visits from the main man have levelled up alongside.
If visiting Santa at fabulous grottos across Dubai wasn’t enough, you can now catch a scuba diving Santa at Atlantis the Palm!
Scuba Santa, as they’re calling him, awaits you with all of his 65,000 marine friends in the incredible Ambassador Lagoon during this festive season. From 18-25 December, head to the hotel daily at 1pm to catch this marvellous sight.
And once he towels off, you can visit the big man at a traditional Christmas Grotto. The big man will await all the kids at Dubai’s favourite aquarium, The Lost Chambers from 18-25 December.
View this post on Instagram
Head to the themed grotto and catch Santa from 5.30pm to 6.30pm for a Christmassy vibe.
Around the visit, here are some activities Atlantis the Palm has lined up for you:
- Feed The Snowman (2pm-2.30pm) at Torrent Beach
- Christmas Dance Freeze (3pm-3.30pm) at Torrent Beach
- Pin The Rudolph Nose (3.30pm-4pm) at Neptune Tower
- Poke a Tree (4pm-4.30pm) at Neptune Tower
- Build a Sand Snowman (4.30pm-5pm) at Aquaventure Beach
- Christmas Tree Decoration (4pm-5pm) at Neptune Tower
- Christmas Present Hunt (5pm-5.30pm) at Neptune Tower
Don’t miss out!
Ambassador Lagoon, Atlantis the Palm
Follow Yalla – Dubai Life for all the latest news